Leadership and excellence in teaching and scientific research and community service.
Provide high-quality academic programs for the preparation of scientific cadres able to search, innovate, invent and develop in a way that contributes to and serves the community issues.
- Adopting distinctive academic programs and develop them.
- Sharing partnership between Mathematics Department and other corresponding departments in local and regional universities.
- Preparing students for graduate studies and scientific research.
- Preparing a generation capable of serving the community.
The study began in the Department of Chemistry, College of Sciences, University of Al-Jouf in the academic year 1429 – 1430.
The Department program includes the following branches of chemistry:
- Organic chemistry
- Physical chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry
- Analytical chemistry
Students receive the degree of Bachelor of Science (BS) in Chemistry, if they successfully pass133 credit hours.
The Chemistry Department staff members teach chemistry courses in other colleges and departments at Al-Jouf University: College of Sciences, School of Applied Medical Sciences, College of Engineering, Computer College, Community College and Preparatory Year.
Seeking excellence in the preparation of a generation of chemists and researchers in the field of chemistry.
- Prepare and produce a generation of chemists, and establish the core for scientific research to contribute to solving environmental problems and in scientific and industrial renaissance in the Kingdom.
- Achieving the goals and learning outcomes which meet high academic standards.
- Meeting the needs of the Kingdom of the career staff qualified in the field of chemistry.
- Equipping modern sophisticated laboratories serving the students and supporting research on a global level.
- Developing plans and programs of study in chemistry to keep pace with global standards
- Providing advisory services to activate cooperation between Al-Jouf University and the community